Evelyne Lutton's Home Page
Email: Evelyne.Lutton [AT] inrae.fr
Office postal address:
EKINOCS Team, UMR MIA 518,
Univ. Paris Saclay, AgroParisTech, INRAE,
22 place de l’Agronomie,
91120 Palaiseau, France
Since February 2013, I am senior scientist (Directeur de Recherche) at INRAE, MATHNUM department, in the EKINOCS research team of the UMR MIA 518. I am also associate researcher at the ISC-PIF, the french institute for complex systems and at the LLB-CEA MMB group.
My current scientific research concern:
with applications in image, signal, medical imaging, agrifood and biological (human digestion) process modeling.
I also chair the steering committe of the EA association and was chair of the WIE-France affinity group (till 2012, see WIE-France upcoming events). I am IEEE senior member since 2012, and was scientific advisor of a small company, Cetoine (an INRIA start-up, 2006-2015).
· on my Google Scholars profile (most complete list)
· on my Orcid profile (partial list)
Older publications (1988-2016):
Teaching (in french)
· Job opportunities (Intership, Engineer, PhD or Post-Doctoral positions).
· The EASEA (EAsy Specification of Evolutionary Algorithms) project page.
· My collaboration with the Visual Artist Anabela Costa.
· Carte blanche à Evelyne Lutton sur Futura-Sciences.com (in french).